Official Emotional Support Animal & Service Animal Registry
- Fly with your pet
- Keep your pet in any housing
- No pet security deposits
- FHA and ACAA Compliant
Make Your Selection
- Industry-Leading Acceptance RatesOur Letters are Accepted by more than 99.5% of Airlines, Housing and College Campuses (Dorms)
- Completely LegalOur ESA Letters Comply 100% with Both FHA and ACAA Laws.
- Verified Mental Health ProfessionalsA Network of Licensed Mental Health Professionals.
Doctors in 48 States
99% Customer Satisfaction
Trustpilot Score: Excellent (9.3/10)
Immediate Benefits of an ESA Doctor's Letter
- Proven Support Emotional Support Animals provide you with comfort and relief and help you deal with stress, anxiety, depression and other emotional and psychiatric conditions.
- Keeping Families Together The FHA Laws protect your rights in having your ESA in a no-pet policy or breed-restricted Housing or College Campuses (Dorms) without paying any pet fees or deposits.
- Traveling with Your Best Friend
The ACAA Laws protect your rights in having your ESA on-board an airplane without being forced to pay any additional pet fees.
- No More Expensive Pet Fees
Having an ESA Letter means that you will never pay a pet security deposit or pet air travel fees again.
Which Registration is Right for My Pet?
Emotional Support Animals
Emotional Support Animals provide you with comfort and relief and help you deal with stress, anxiety, depression, panic attacks and other emotional problems. The Fair Housing Amendments Act and Air Carrier Access Act protect your rights in having an Emotional Support Animal in any housing without being forced to pay any pet fees or deposits and fly in the cabin of an airplane with their owner for free.
Service Animals are dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. Service Dogs are allowed to accompany you anywhere the public has access as long as you are in control of the animal.