Official Emotional Support Animal & Service Animal Registry
- Fly with your pet
- Keep your pet in any housing
- No pet security deposits
- FHA and ACAA Compliant
Make Your Selection
- Industry-Leading Acceptance RatesOur Letters are Accepted by more than 99.5% of Airlines, Housing and College Campuses (Dorms)
- Completely LegalOur Letters Comply 100% with Both FHA and ACAA Laws.
- Verified Mental Health ProfessionalsA Network of Licensed Mental Health Professionals.
Doctors in 48 States
99% Customer Satisfaction
Trustpilot Score: Excellent (4.6/5)
Immediate Benefits of a Doctor's Letter
- Proven Support Emotional Support Animals provide you with comfort and relief and help you deal with stress, anxiety, depression and other emotional and psychiatric conditions.
- Keeping Families Together The FHA Laws protect your rights in having your ESA in a no-pet policy or breed-restricted Housing or College Campuses (Dorms) without paying any pet fees or deposits.
- Traveling with Your Best Friend
The ACAA Laws protect your rights in having your Psychiatric Service Dog (PSD) on-board an airplane without being forced to pay any additional pet fees.
- No More Expensive Pet Travel Fees
Having a PSD Letter means that you will never pay a pet security deposit or pet air travel fees again.
Which Registration is Right for My Pet?
Emotional Support Animals
Emotional Support Animals provide you with comfort and relief and help you deal with stress, anxiety, depression, panic attacks and other emotional problems. The Fair Housing Amendments Act protects your rights in having an Emotional Support Animal in any housing without being forced to pay any pet fees or deposits.
Service dogs for people with psychiatric disabilities are dogs that are specifically trained to do work or perform tasks that mitigate a person's disability. All major airlines allow psychiatric service dogs (PSDs) to travel in the cabin of the plane for free as long as you are in control of the animal.